WooCommerce POS Customer Cart Screen
This will make the integration of the customer screen with Woocommerce POS. The module allows the customer to ensure an error-free checkout from the POS system. They can validate the products add, order total, and other details of the Cart. The extension revokes the need for adding any special hardware to create the interface.
Note: WooCommerce POS Customer Cart Screen is an add-on of WooCommerce POS. Therefore, you must have installed the WooCommerce POS Plugin in the first place.
Dear Customers, if you have a question/query, please raise a ticket at webkul.uvdesk.com. We will do our best to answer as quick as it is possible. Don’t give us a low rate without contacting support on the issue you’ve faced with. We are always happy to help you.
Separate Screen Configuration For Each Outlet
From now onwards the store can have exclusive screens outlook for each outlet. Thus, helping in the personalization of each screen easily.
This feature keeps the customer engaged as they can view the store related information on their screens.
Transparent Structure Built With Order Details Display
The extension allows the customer to get a complete idea of the cart. The customers view the tax, products in the cart, discount, and total amount for the order.
Cart Verification Before Checkout
The customer will remain ensured about the products that are added to the cart. This verification avoids any type of ommissions or mistakes while checkout.
Need Just Wireless Connection
The POS and the customer screen don’t require any special hardware integration to connect. Rather they can work simultaneously with each other to give the best user experience.
Features Of WordPress WooCommerce POS Customer Cart Screen Plugin
- Adds secondary customer-Facing Screen to WooCommerce POS.
- Show WooCommerce POS Cart on a secondary WooCommerce POS Customer Display..
- Show Order Details that are products, discounts, and the amount total on the POS Customer Cart Screen.
- The WooCommerce POS Cart Screen Show Order Details to the Customer.
- No Physical Connection or POSBox is required to launch the secondary screen.
- Thus, a separate WooCommerce POS Customer screen can be launched for each POS Outlet.
- Each POS Outlet can have different configurations for its secondary screen.
v 1.0.0 Initial release