WooCommerce Customer Verification
WooCommerce Customers Verification allows the store owner to sell items and services to authorised and verified customers only. To purchase the products from the website, the customer needs to upload an identity document during registration, checkout or from the customer portal on the website. The admin will verify the customers through their identity and can approve or reject them for shopping on the website.
Note:- The plugin works for only registered customers.
Dear Customers, if you have a question/query, please raise a ticket at webkul.uvdesk.com. We will do our best to answer as quick as it is possible. Don’t give us a low rate without contacting support on the issue you’ve faced with. We are always happy to help you.
Features of Customer Verification Plugin for WooCommerce
- Authenticate and verify the customer identity proof.
- The customer can also upload the document from their customer account under the “Account detail.
- The customers can re-upload the verification document if rejected by the admin.
- Limit unauthorized customers to place orders from the website.
- Supports JPEG, JPG, PNG, DNG, or PDF format for verification documents.
- The admin can change the verification document status like pending, approved, rejected.
- The customer can upload the document while creating an account.
v 1.0.0 Initial release