Store Manager for Magento Connector module allows you to connect the Store Manager desktop application to the Magento database.
Store Manager is an inventory management software, designed to enhance the functionality of default admin panel with quick bulk changes, flexible import/export, powerful reporting etc. The tool allows you to work offline with your Magento catalog, automatically update inventory, customers, orders, and other data across multiple sales channels and suppliers.
To get the benefits after 14-day trial ends, you need to purchase Store Manager application starting at $249 (one-time payment for lifetime usage).
Increase speed of data management, take advantage of simplicity and reliability with all-in-one inventory management system synced via Store Manager for Magento Connector.
Via Store Manager Connector online merchant will get access to Magento 2.x database to perform the following operations using Store Manager application:
- add, edit, remove, copy, clone Magento products, categories, and attributes individually and massively
- export products to .csv or Excel file and import all product types from .csv, .xml, .xls, .xlsx, .txt, .ods formats – no strict requirements to import file!
- manage Magento attributes, attribute sets, attribute groups from one page (no reload is required)
- import multiple remote&local images, attributes&attribute sets, categories, customers, orders, custom options, group prices, cross- and up-sells, related products, super attributes with price markups etc
- control inventory and manage stock levels
- generate simple products associated to configurable in 3 clicks
- bulk modify product details using Multi-Editors
- create orders via POS with barcode scanner support and bulk import orders with customers’ accounts
- troubleshoot Magento for issues and fix them with Store Diagnostics
- manage multiple Magento installations (one at a time)
- work offline – all changes will be applied when you reconnect
Note! Store Manager Connector is not a stand-alone product and can be used only in combination with Store Manager application, so it is necessary for a merchant to have it purchased in order to get the benefits of this module.
You can download FREE 14-DAY TRIAL version of Store Manager Professional edition and give it a try