Effective shipping process management is a part and parcel of ideal Magento 2 store. However the default Magento 2 does not offer the feature to create multiple custom shipping rates. Hence, Meetanshi has developed Magento 2 Shipping Table Rates extension. It enables creating unlimited custom shipping methods based on product price, quantity, destination, and weight.
With Shipping Table Rates for Magento 2, offer multiple shipping options as well as show the estimated delivery date and time with each shipping method!
Calculate accurate shipping charges based on shipping address, product weight, price and quantity before defining shipping table rates through CSV file. It results in better customer experience in the Magento 2 store! Everything with Magento 2 Shipping Table Rates.
Benefits of Magento 2 Shipping Table Rates:
- Create any number of custom shipping methods on the basis of the shipping address, product weight, price, and quantity.
- Ability to define table rates in bulk through uploading CSV having shipping rates.
- Show the estimated delivery date and time with every shipping method.
- Option to calculate shipping rates in the flat rate or in percentage.
- Option to assign shipping rates for particular product types and groups.
- The extension allows assigning minimum or maximum shipping rates based on the combination of destination, price, weight, or quantity.
- With shipping table rates extension, assign minimum or maximum rates to apply shipping charges to entire order having more than one product.
- Option to not include virtual products from shipping rates calculations.
Magento 2 Shipping Table Rates, Matrix Rates for Magento 2, Magento 2 Table Rate Shipping, Magento 2 Multiple Table Rate Shipping