If you are serious about the security of the Magento 2 store, integrating a payment gateway that ensures secure online payment is a must. And Rave payment gateway by Flutterwave can be the best option to do so. Hence, Meetanshi has developed Magento 2 Rave Payment Gateway extension.
The module integrates Magento 2 store with the Rave payment gateway. It ensures security in capturing online payments from store customers.
The Magento 2 Rave payment gateway extension uses the hosted payment process. Hence, customers are redirected to the hosted payment page of the Rave payment gateway where the card details are to be entered. As no card data is stored in the Magento 2 server, it makes no compromise with the security.
Benefits of Magento 2 Rave Payment Gateway:
- Integrates Rave payment gateway with Magento 2 store.
- Secure online payments
- Option to set the custom title for the Rave payment method
- Offers sandbox mode
- Allow selected countries to use the Rave standard payment method in Magento 2 store
- Option to add additional information on the checkout page in the storefront
- The customers are redirected to the hosted payment page to enter the card details and complete the payments.
- No card data is saved in the server in Magento 2
- Let customers check the payment details in “My Account” section
- Let admin check the payment details in the order view section
- The Rave admin panel shows the order and transaction details
- Supports Rave standard payment method.