The Magento 2 platform is excellent for Ecommerce business though the default platform is not just enough. Hence, you need to use extensions to suffice for that. One such being, Meetanshi’s Magento 2 Limit Quantity Per Category extension.
The Magento 2 Min/Max Order Quantity per Category extension allows admin to impose a condition based on the customer groups for minimum and maximum purchase quantity for a product from each category for successful checkout.
The extension helps in carrying out cost-effective packaging and shipping by forcing customers to buy limited quantity from each category!
Benefits of Magento 2 Limit Quantity Per Category:
- Set restrictions for the minimum and maximum order quantity for products from each category based on the customer group at checkout.
- Show the category name in the cart. For products in more than one category, show all category names
- Show a notification message and hide the checkout button on conditions violations for the checkout
- For products belonging to more than one category, its quantity condition should match for all the categories.
- Feasible shipping and packaging
magento 2 limit quantity per category, magento 2 min/max order quantity per category