Usually, the Magento 2 stores use default sorting options to make the shopping experience better. However, the default features are not enough every time. Hence, Meetanshi has developed Magento 2 Improved Sorting extension to offer catalog sorting options that helps visitors have more control over the browsing.
The extension allows the visitors to sort the products based on bestsellers, ratings, most viewed, bestseller, discount, etc. It only helps improve the user experience and faster conversions.
Make it easy for the visitors to find the exact product they are looking for quickly, among thousands of products. Only with Magento 2 Improved Sorting!
Benefits of Magento 2 Improved Sorting:
- Allow sorting in the frontend on category page based on these options:
- Stock Quantity
- Most Viewed
- Number of Reviews
- Most Wishlisted
- Recently Ordered
- Average Ratings
- Date of Product Creation
- Option to select multiple sort options from the admin panel.
- The extension takes care of adding the selected options to the “Sort By” drop-down menu in the category page frontend.
- Help users quickly find the desired product, hence, enriching their shopping process.
- Compatibility with layered navigation functionality
- Offers features that fasten the purchase process hence helpful in increasing the conversion rate.
magento 2 improved sorting, magento 2 improved product sorting, magento 2 advanced sorting