Magento 2 Cancel Order Extension by Magespark, allows the customers to cancel the pending order from the fronted and automatically send emails notification to the admin about the order cancellations.
- Allow customers to cancel the order with pending status while they are in processing right on the frontend along with the specified for cancelling the order
- Allow admin to enable the extension for particular customer groups when needed.
- Restock the products back to their original place in the store accordingly
- Allow admin to set a custom title and notice about terms and conditions of the order cancellation to display in frontend in the form of order cancellation popup.
- Options to specify the reasons for the various cancelled orders to display in the frontend
- Automatically generate a credit memo for the orders which are in a pending or processing
- Ability to set and personalized the Frontend order cancellation popup when needed by the admin.
- Allow admin to select an email template for order cancellation notification.
- Allow admin to choose which email should be for email sender and which email should be for the email receiver
- Allow admin to view the list of all cancelled orders along with the specified reason from the backend grid.
- Automatically send an email notification to the admin when an order is cancelled by customer
- Depending on your business needs, you can enable or disable the frontend popup which helps you to asks for customers’ reason for cancelling the order
- Easy to enable or disable the extension
- Ongoing Updates
Magento 2 Community Edition 2.1.x, 2.2.x, 2.3.x
Feel free to get support via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Version 1.0.0 – init